Have you been waiting to acquire a degree in the University of Essex Masters EU Scholarship in the UK, then this is the right opportunity to acquire a master’s degree University of Essex Masters EU, All you need to do is to follow the procedures that will be shown to you below.
University of Essex Masters EU Scholarship
The University of Essex is one of England’s eight new universities, and it is located in the country’s heartland. It provides world-class academics in a welcoming, research-intensive environment. It is divided into three campuses and offers a wide range of study options to students.
Why study at the University of Essex?
Essex provides a vibrant and worthwhile environment in which students can prepare for their future. At this university, students will have the opportunity to extend their horizons and grow professionally.
University of Essex Masters Scholarship Benefits
The winning student will receive a discount of up to £5,500, automatically deducted from their tuition fees at the University of Essex in the UK.
Eligibility Procedures For the University of Essex Masters EU Scholarship
- Acceptable Nationalities: EU students
- Available Subjects: MSc degree in Marine Biology, Computer Science and Electronic Engineering, Essex Business School (not including MBA), Economics, History, Law, Literature, Film and Theatre Studies, Philosophy and Art History, Biological Sciences, Health and Social Care, Maths, Psychology, Sports Rehabilitation and Exercise Science, Government, Language and Linguistics, Psychosocial and Psychoanalytic Studies, Sociology
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Applicants must be entirely self-funded.
- This scholarship is available for the first year of study only.
- Applicants must be starting their first year of study on a postgraduate taught degree (Masters) programme at the University of Essex in 2021-22.
Also Read: British Council Scholarships Without IELTS
Students Who Are Not Eligible For University of Essex Masters EU Scholarship
The following applicants are NOT eligible for the Masters EU Scholarship regardless of meeting the above criteria:
- Students who are classified as a Home fee paying student.
- Students who are not ordinarily resident in an EU country.
- Students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- Students undertaking a Masters that is normally delivered wholly online.
- MBA applicants
- This scholarship award does not apply to deferred entry. Where a scholarship has been awarded to a student who subsequently defers entry to the following academic year, the award will be withdrawn and the applicant will be considered again in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new proposed year of entry.
How To Apply For University Of Essex Masters EU Scholarship
- Application Process: In order to grasp this opportunity, candidates must take admission in the master degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience.
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades.
- A copy of CV for particular courses.
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement.
- Admission Requirement: Before taking admission, aspirants must have high school certificates with outstanding results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who have received their test results should include a copy with their application, such as IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson, and the test must be less than three years old at the time of admission.
Click Here To Apply