Monash University is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Pharmacy Undergraduate Merit Scholarship. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students. For all those who are interested, you can now proceed to the application portal which will be shown to you below.
Pharmacy Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
Monash University takes great pride in its vibrant international community. With 12 campuses and teaching locations across 4 continents, they are one of Australia’s largest universities.
As an international student, you can look forward to a truly international experience. Wherever you came from – far or near, Monash university welcomes you and invites you to explore its offerings in your own language.
Benefits of Pharmacy Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
1. 50% of tuition fees are paid per year until the minimum credit points for your degree are completed (awarded to the two highest achieving students).
2. 25% of tuition fees paid per year until the minimum credit points for your degree are completed (awarded to the second two highest achieving students).
You must meet the following;
1. An International student:
2. Starting undergraduate student in either the Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) or Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)/Master of Pharmacy at a Monash campus in Australia.
3. International student* – has an overseas qualification at the time of application, or an offshore applicant with an Australian qualification who has not applied for a course through VTAC.
July 8, 2022
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. You can also share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.