London will be awarding about 45 tuition waiver scholarships under the Global Leaders Scholarship program to international students enrolling to study for this academic session. You are hereby invited to apply for the University of Bath Global Leaders Scholarships in the UK 2022-2023.
University of Bath
The University is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and future leadership potential. Applicants should demonstrate excellent team working skills and have a strong vision for the future.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Bath, UK
- Scholarship Type: Part-Fee Scholarships
- Host Institution(s): University of Bath, UK
- Scholarship Worth: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 45 Scholarships
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: International Students
- Find out if you are eligible to receive the Global Leaders Scholarship.
- To apply, you must hold an offer from the University of Bath for a full-time taught master’s course starting in 2022. The course must be based on the:
- Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
This scholarship is open to applicants of all nationalities (the UK and International applicants).
Global Leaders Scholarship Worth
Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 at the University of Bath the recipient with the following benefits:
- There are 45 Global Leaders Scholarships worth £5,000 each, to be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
- The fee waiver is applied to your first year of study only.
- There is no cash alternative to a fee waiver.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred and are for the 2022/23 academic entry year only.
Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 Application Procedures
- How-to-Apply: To apply for the Scholarships, you must complete the University of Bath scholarship application form using Application Tracker.
- You will be asked to complete 3 to 5 questions as part of the scholarship application process.
- Application Deadline: Open (Annually)
Visit the Official Website for Further Details