Bristol offers the Millennium Scholarship to international students who will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Bristol Millennium Scholarship
The University of West of England is well known for the quality of our teaching, and for our student experience as a whole. It offers more than 600 courses on offer, at the undergraduate, postgraduate, professional, and short course levels.
|Award values||50% tuition fees|
|Award duration||One academic year|
|Number of awards available||One for September 2022 start|
|Nationalities accepted||All classed as overseas for fees purposes|
|Deadline for applications||30 June 2022|
UWE Bristol Millennium Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Millennium Scholarship 2022-2023, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree.
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study.
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award.
- Provide official transcripts at the time of the application.
Also Read: British Council Scholarships Without IELTS
How to Apply for UWE Bristol Millennium Scholarships in the UK
If you pass the eligibility criteria listed above, you will be invited to apply as part of the application process. If invited, you will receive a link to an online application form which must be completed before 30 June 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.uwe.ac.uk/courses/funding/scholarships-and-bursaries/millennium-scholarship