Are you Outstanding students who want to embark on an international education path, Then Elizabeth Law Scholarship Fund for Mainland Students offered at the Hong Kong Baptist University is the right scholarship for you?
Elizabeth Law Scholarship
Elizabeth Law Scholarship is designed for bachelor study exclusively for Mainland students. Eligible students have good academic standing and must actively participate in extracurricular activities. A maximum of HK$195,000 will be awarded to eligible students.
Brief Description Elizabeth Law Scholarship Fund for Mainland Students in Hong Kong
- University or Organization: Hong Kong Baptist University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: HK$195,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Mainland
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
Also Read: List of Top College Student Credit Cards
- All Mainland students can apply.
- Students can apply for an undergraduate programme offered at HKBU.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have good academic standing and active participation in extracurricular activities
Benefit Elizabeth Law Scholarship
The selected undergraduate students will be provided HK$195,000 towards their cost of study at Hong Kong Baptist University.
- Students are required to apply through the online application system of the university. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
- The students must submit a high school graduation diploma.
- Applicants must submit SAT or ACT results with a minimum of 1200 or 23 scores, respectively.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- C1/C2 – Grade C
Hope this information was useful, do comment and share