Wow, this is a great opptunity for those who would love to apply at John Carroll University Merit Scholarships. Applications are currently invited from eligible and interested students for John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University for the 2022–2023 academic session.
John Carroll University Merit Scholarships
The John Carroll University Merit Scholarship programs are highly competitive, and some unique programs go beyond academic scholarships and reward commitment to leadership and service. This Merit scholarship is worth up to $27,000 for all successful applicants.
About the John Carroll University
John Carroll University is a private Jesuit university in University Heights, Ohio. It is primarily an undergraduate, liberal arts institution accompanied by the John M. and Mary Jo Boler College of Business. John Carroll has an enrollment of 3,650 students.
The university offers undergraduate programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and business, and in selected areas at the master’s level. John Carroll offers 70 academic programs of study for undergraduate students.
John Carroll University Merit Scholarships Program Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): John Carroll University, USA
- Host Institution(s): John Carroll University, USA
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $27,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: International Students
The John Carroll University Merit Scholarships Details
Students are awarded upon entry into JCU with these awards being renewed each year provided they are in good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress. Click here to view the SAP Policy. Additional information on renewability can be found here
our John Carroll University Merit Scholarship program has been designed to honor students with similar backgrounds and celebrate what they have done throughout high school in hopes that they can share those talents with us.
John Carroll University Scholarships 2022-2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the John Carroll University Merit Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time program
- Applicants must be ready for undergraduate courses at the University
- Applicants must be in good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress
- Applicants scholarship values are annual amounts that automatically renew for a total of four years, as long as academic and conduct standards are maintained
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
John Carroll University Merit Scholarship 2022-2023 Application Procedures
How-to-Apply: When submitting your application for admission, you will automatically be considered for merit scholarships. John Carroll is an exclusive member of The Common Application, meaning the Common Application is the only application for admission we accept.
Application Deadline: October 01, 2022