Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China is welcoming International students to pursue their post-graduate studies on a fully-funded scholarship in China.
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship
Studying in China’s top and high-class education institute would definitely groom the student personally as well as professionally. Furthermore, ZJU has been working on many innovative projects, and students who are studying in China on masters, and PhD scholarship have worked and still working along with the faculty on many research programs and making a huge impact globally.
Ministry of Education of China has developed this Chinese Government Scholarship through which outstanding and highly talented international students would experience education in China and make a better image for China. Since it is a fully-funded international scholarship in China, students would be better able to focus on studies and would be full-time students.
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China:
- Zhejiang University
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree Program
ZU CSC Scholarship Duration:
- 3-4 academic years for Doctoral Scholarship in China
- 2-3 academic years for Master’s Scholarship in China
Benefits of the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2021:
- Free accommodation will be provided on campus
- Scholars will get Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- The full tuition fee waiver will be provided
- Scholars will be provided with a stipend according to the relevant standard.
You must remember that the agency number for Zhejiang University is 10335. The scholarship for the Chinese University Program is Type B in the CSC system.
Eligibility Criteria of Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2021:
- All international students may apply.
- Applicants applying for master’s or doctoral degree program must have obtained their degrees from among 500 world universities according to the ranking of Shanghai.
- All candidates would be highly encouraged to provide NTS-GAT or GRE test scores.
- Applicants who are interested in courses that are offered in the Chinese language should have a good command of the Chinese language.
How to Apply for ZU Chinese Government Scholarship 2021?
- A candidate is instructed to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- All applicants are directed to submit all required materials along with the application by post or in-person to the International College of Zhejiang University.
- Applicants who will be submitting applications by email, wouldn’t be considered.
- All applicants should make sure that the application would be sent before the deadline.
- Room 418, International College Building, West Zone, Zi-jin-gang Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
- Post Code: 310058
- The application deadline for the Zhejiang University Scholarship in China is March 10th, 2021.