Applications for the Yesbud University Scholarships are currently being accepted. Yesbud University is a world-class higher learning institute based in India, Sri Lanka and Zambia.
The university offer Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral courses in Humanities, Business, Agricultural Sciences, Engineering and Education.
Online learning is the answer to the current ongoing pandemic. They have continued learning despite the closure of schools, colleges and universities all across the world.
Yesbud University Scholarships
Yesbud University believes in equal opportunity and offers up to 100% Scholarships to deserving students. You can start applying now
- Host institution: Yesbud University (through the online learning platform).
- Fields of Study: Humanities, Business, Agricultural Sciences, Engineering and Education.
- Number of Awards: 1000.
- Duration: dependent on the program.
- Eligible countries: Open to all countries.
Yesbud University Scholarships Benefits
Deserving students will receive from 50% to 100% Scholarship on tuition fees. Furthermore, all Yesbud University students will enjoy following benefits:
- Flexible, online learning schedule;
- Interactive learning;
- Easy applications.
To apply for a programme, applicants should have:
- Above 18 years (below require written consent from guardians);
- A min Grade 12 for Bachelors, First degree for Masters, relevant Masters for a Doctorate;
- English Language skills;
- Citizens of any country can apply.
LEVEL: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
FUNDING: Partially Funded
OPEN TO: All
Interested applicants who would like to apply for this programme, just click on the apply button below and follow instructions to submit their applications or email [email protected].
There is no specific deadline. Applications are currently being received. For more details on the Yesbud University Scholarships for Undergraduate, Master and PhD, please visit the official page.
Please share this opportunity with friends and relatives
Also Use the comment box below to ask your questions on any scholarships.