The Millennium Fellowship is a semester-long leadership development program that happens on your campus. The United Nations Academic Impact and MCN are here to elevate your leadership
Thank you to the 15,000+ applicants from 1,400+ campuses for the Class of 2020. The Application for the Class of 2021 is now open for undergraduate students around to the world.
The United Nations Academic Impact
The Millennium Fellowship is a semester-long leadership development program that happens on your campus. The United Nations Academic Impact and MCN are here to elevate your leadership.
The United Nations Academic Impact and MCN are partnering on the Millennium Fellowship. The Millennium Fellowship convenes, challenges, and celebrates student leadership for UN goals on campuses worldwide. The program is free for accepted applicants. Applications for the Class of 2021 will open in Fall 2020 and will be reviewed on a rolling basis for a limited number of Fellowships, so early applications are encouraged. The program will run on campuses worldwide from August to November where cohorts of 8-20 Millennium Fellows have been selected. Feedback and stories of student impact will be submitted by December 2021.
- You must be at least 18 years old, an undergraduate enrolled in a college or university, and in good standing at that academic institution for the duration of the program.
- You make a commitment to convene in-person least eight times during the Millennium Fellowship (for 2020 the program will run August-December) with your Campus Directors and other Fellows on your campus to share best practices and take collective action. Students have to meet on-campus, in-person for the Fellowship sessions. If you miss sessions, this is grounds for expulsion and the forfeiture of your designation as a Millennium Fellow. Campus Directors have additional responsibilities as noted in FAQs section on “Campus Director Applicants.”
Note: We aim to accept at least eight Millennium Fellows from each Campus Hub (with two Campus Directors). Most Campus Hubs will typically have 8-20 Millennium Fellows. The Fellowship is about forming community; therefore we encourage you to share the program with other prospective Fellows on your campus and encourage them to apply as well.
- As part of a cohort of 8-20+ Millennium Fellows on your campus, convene to learn from and challenge each other. Millennium Fellows convene at least 8 times during the program.
- Develop a plan of action for your sessions together. Meet to exchange best practices. And you could think bigger: organizing a campus-wide sustainability initiative or more.
- When your Fellowship Campus meets the goals you made for yourselves and completed the Fellowship graduation requirements, you will earn a certificate of recognition from United Nations Academic Impact and Millennium Campus Network.
The candidate who must apply, must be from the following country
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo: Democratic Republic
How to Apply
To apply for the Millennium Fellowship 2021 kindly Visit the Official Webpage of the Millennium Fellowship 2021
Hope this information was useful, do share and also keep visiting this website for scholarship updates.