Do you know that the Sweden Government Scholarship is one of the best and competitive scholarship programs in the world?
Swedish Government is welcoming highly talented students to pursue their post-graduate studies on a fully-funded master’s scholarship. All students will be making long-lasting relationships with Sweden and its culture.
Sweden Government Scholarship
There are about 600 Master’s Programmes taught in English offered by Sweden Government Scholarship Starting in the autumn semester of 2021. This Scholarship program is fully- funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The duration of the Master’s program will be One Year or Two Years.
All international students are eligible. For more details about the Sweden Scholarship please read the complete article below.
Host Country: Sweden
Course Level: Master Degree
Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 8th February 2021
List of Available Fields & Majors
The SISGP offered all the academic fields and majors and all are taught in English.
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
Eligible Countries for SISGP
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Sri Lanka
The applicants must meet the required eligibility criteria for the Scholarship.
- All the international students are eligible
- Applicants with non-EEA nationality
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated Full or Part Time employment.
Financial Benefits of Sweden Government Scholarship
The Scholarship is Fully-Funded by the Government of Sweden and all the expenses will be covered by Government.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Insurance Coverage
- To cover your living expenses Regular Payment of SEK 10,000 throughout the Scholarship
- Travel Grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
The deadline to apply for the Sweden Government Scholarship is 8th February 2021. You must apply before the last date.
How To Apply
To apply and more details about Scholarship please visit the official website of Sweden Government Scholarship.
Do feel free to use the comment box below and also keep visiting this website for latest scholarship updates.