The Romania Government Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Bachelors, Masters, or a PhD Degree Program in Romanian Universities. All the Expenses will be Full Covered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania. All Participants from any Nationality can apply.
Romania Government Scholarships
This international scholarship is offered at 3 levels including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate levels. A file-based assessment will be done for each candidate. Candidates applying for a bachelor’s or master’s degree program can only take courses in the Romanian language whereas candidates applying for a doctorate degree have a choice to take courses either in international or Romanian language.
All candidates will be placed in accredited Romanian universities and tuition fees, accommodation, the monthly stipend will be provided. All interested candidates must belong to the countries that aren’t European Union members.
The documents that are required for the Romania Government Scholarships are;
- Scholarship and letter of acceptance application must be submitted.
- Scanned copies of academic transcripts either in French, English, or Romanian.
- Scanned copy of the birth certificate
- Scanned copy of passport. (1st three pages)
- Curriculum Vitae for PhD applying candidates
- Letter of intent
How to Apply for the Romania Government Scholarship
- All applications will be sent electronically or physically preferably via diplomatic missions of Romania.
- Documents sending via email will not be accepted.
- Don’t send directly to the MFA or to the MNE.
- All international students may apply.
- A candidate must submit the present academic documents from an accredited institute.
- A candidate must apply within the enrolment dates.
- A candidate must have good health.
- A candidate can apply in all fields except pharmacy, dentistry, or medicine.
- All bachelor’s and master’s students would take courses in Romania.
- Candidates who don’t know the Romanian language will have to take a year Romanian language course.
Available Fields of Courses
To promote Romanian Language & Culture the Scholarship will be offered to Study in Romanian Language Only. The candidates who do not know the Romanian language are offered One Year to Study the Language. The Fields offered by the Romania Government Scholarships are given below.
- visual arts
- Romanian culture
- civilization, journalism,
- administrative sciences,
- education sciences
- social and human sciences,
- Technical studies, oil, and gas,
- Agricultural sciences
- veterinary medicine.
Benefits Of The Romania Government Scholarships
- 100% No Tuition Fee
- Accommodation is totally free by Romania Government in University Dormitory
- A Monthly Stipend
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies
- 85 EURO/Month, for Doctorate Degree
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students
- Bachelor’s Degree Program (3-6 years)
- Master’s Degree Program (1.5 years to 2 years)
- Doctorate Degree Program (3 to 5 years)
- The application deadline for the Romania Scholarship in Europe is 30th April 2021.
For more info, visit: ROMANIA SCHOLARSHIP – OFFICIAL LINK