The most popular Nigeria youth empowerment programme known as “N-power”, which Nigeria Government (under the President Buhari administration) created for job creation and empowerment programme of National Social Investment; as begin its application for the Batch C 2020 registration on the main portal.
N-Power opened the registration portal since 11:45 PM on Friday 26 June for 2020. The registration is Online and can be carried out with mobile phones and computers.
This page has discussed how to apply for Npower program, how to start and complete the online registration and more.
But before then You have to note that;
- Only Nigerian citizens are allowed to register for N power
- Also to remember that this scheme is for Nigerians without work and without any source of income at all.
- Once your Npower application is successful you will receive a confirmation email.
- You are not qualified if you have benefited from the scheme before. Therefore you need to allow other young Nigerians to get the opportunity to help make their life better.
- You must be 18 to 35 years of age
- You must get valid ID card (International Passport, National ID, Permanent Voters Card or Valid Drivers’ Licence) and get active BVN (Bank Verification Number)
Requirements to Apply for N-Power 2020 Application
Below are the document(s) you must get at hand before even naturing the through of applying for this year Npower;
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Recent passport photograph either on jpeg or PNG files.
- Valid contact-Email address or working phone number (Learn how to create Yahoo Mail here and Google Gmail Here – creating emails are free!)
- As a graduate applicant, you should have your degree and NYSC certificate
List of Pages/Articles that will Help You in NPower registration:
– How to Register for a BVN
– How to Check and Receive Your BVN via SMS
– How to Create a New Yahoo Mail account
– How to Create a New Gmail account
Step by Step for N-Power Recruitment 2020
- Visit the main website – www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Put your contact information (Email or Phone Number) in the section provided. This process is referred to as creating a profile account.
- The information will take you to your email address for confirmation.
- Once you have confirmed your email address, you need to fill in your 11- digit BVN and date of birth in this order (dd/mm/yr)
- Biodata and contact page:
Now fill your surname, first name and middle name as the information is on your BVN profile.
- Education and Programme page:
On this section, you will indicate whether you’re educated or not. Please note that the N-power programme is open to everybody (educated and non-educated, graduates and non-graduates).
– But the N-Tech and N- health sub-programmes is open to only graduates.
– The N-Power Health, the selection is for applicants with Bachelor Degree, HND, OND for health sciences like Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or discipline in sciences). And you will be needing the soft copy of your degree certificates and NYSC certificate to upload.
- Employment and other details page:
On this part of the form, you’ll be answering a few questions and upload Government issued identity card. Below are the acceptable Government ID here:
– International passport
– National ID card wey NIMC give
– Valid drivers licence
– Permanent voters card
- Review and submit Page:
Check all di information you filled and confirm that you made no mistakes, then go ahead and submit the online NPower registration form.
- Upon submission, you’ll receive one unique ID number, ensure writing it down and keep it safe.
What Next After completing N Power online registration web portal
- Don’t forget to check your email SPAM folder for the confirmation email if you register because sometimes it goes there (not your main email inbox).
- Follow the instructions that come later. Though its possibly going to be a screening, supply of materials, and dispatching of application
Other Things To Note About N-Power Programme
- N-Power is a programme that has tenure alias time frame and you will exit after the programme end.
- If you encounter any issues with your registration, worry less because N-Power is aware and will resolve all the issues, according to them.
- That you have picked a programme doesn’t mean a guarantee that you ‘ve been selected for the programme.
- This is very important, keep your ID safe. You will seed it during screening.
Now you see the complete steps to apply for this program. I expect you to follow the steps and make yours a successful one.
But along the process and you enounter any challenges, make sure to share it in the comment box below.
My team and I will definately attend to it.
Also, try and share your this page with others.