Applicants are now invited to apply for the Fully-Funded Maastricht University Scholarships 2021. Applicants from all the countries of the world can apply for these fully-funded scholarships other than EU/EEA countries. Below are all you need to know about the scholarship.
Maastricht University Scholarships
The university will cover all the expenses of the selected candidate. The medium of instruction will be in English. Holland among the few European countries offering study in English. We encouraged you to must apply for these Scholarships in 2021.
Maastricht University Scholarships 2021 Details
Scholarship Country: Holland
Course Level: Master Degree Program
Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
Deadline: 1st February 2021
- Applicant Shouldn’t have the European countries nationality etc EU/EEA, Switzerland
- Applicant Shouldn’t have a double nationality from the EU/EEA countries
- You must have admission to the full-time Master’s program at Maastricht University
- Age should not be more than 35 years
Here are financial benefits for the Scholarships
|Living expenses||€ 11,400* (12 months) or € 22,800* (24 months)|
|Health & liability insurance||€ 700*|
|Visa application costs||€ 174*|
|Tuition fees||€ 13,800*; € 15,500* or € 16,800* depending on the tuition of your study program|
|Pre-Academic Training costs||At cost|
List of Available Courses
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- School of Business and Economics
The last date to apply for the Maastricht University Scholarships 2021 is 1st February 2021
How to Apply!
The application process for the Maastricht University Scholarship is online. To apply please visit the official website of the Maastricht Scholarship.
You can always visit this website for latest update on any scholarship of your choice.
feel free to use the comment box below for any questions that you might want us to answer.