Have you ever dream of having a fully-funded scholarship where you get paid for studying in one of the top best university in the world? If Yes, why not come grab this great opportunity in the MasterCard Free Scholarship.
The MasterCard Foundation is set to developing African greater future leaders which you can be one of them. The MasterCard Foundation is awarding a fully-funded scholarship to all interested African students.
So to all interested African students who seek a scholarship, here is an opportunity for you to have your dreams come true with the MasterCard Free Scholarship.
About MasterCard Free Scholarship
The MasterCard Free Scholarship provides financial, social, and academic support to Scholars. Financial support includes, but is not limited to, tuition fees, accommodation, books, and other scholastic materials. The scope of majors and degrees eligible for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program varies from institution to institution.
Now I will like you to know the eligibility and criteria for this scholarship program to know if you qualify for the MasterCard Free Scholarship.
- For an undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree, you must be 29 years old or under at the time you apply.
- For a graduate (master’s) degree, you must be 35 years old or under at the time you apply.
Take note that each university has its own eligibility criteria. Carefully review the application requirements at the institution to which you are interested in applying.
How to Win This Scholarship
For you to be considered for the MasterCard Free Scholarship, you must be academically strong and have demonstrated a commitment to making a difference in the lives of others.
The MasterCard Free Scholarship Program is implemented through their partner universities and non-governmental organizations.
The application process and decision-making are managed individually by each partner. If you are interested in becoming a Scholar, you must apply through the university of your choice.
Thing to know before Applying
Scholarshipdailys has taken it up to get an easy and no making mistake way of achieving this scholarship without stressing it. You can see them below here.
Before you apply for the MasterCard Free scholarship carefully research the Program website of the university of your choice to learn the specific details about eligibility criteria, requirements, deadlines, and other application instructions.
- Select the institution and program you want to apply to. While there is no limit to the number of schools you can apply to in the MasterCard Foundation, it is important to note that it takes a great deal of effort to complete an application package.
- Prepare the necessary documents to submit. Each institution requires different types of documents as part of the application process. Failing to submit a document on time will result in an incomplete application.
- If applicable, take the required tests a few months before starting your application. Before being considered for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, you must first meet the admissions requirements of the university. For some partners, tests like the SAT and/or TOEFL or IELTS are part of the standard requirements for all international students. Other university partners do not require these to be completed.
- Ask for references. Most universities will require recommendation letters. Before you apply, ask someone who knows you well, such as your teacher, mentor, or community leader, to support you with this step. Some universities will require the recommendation to be submitted online. In this case, it is the applicant’s responsibility to follow up with his/her referees about the online submission.
With all of this tips listed out for you above you are good to go for the MasterCard Free Scholarship.
How to Apply for MasterCard Free Scholarship
- Log on to their official scholarship page on their website: https://mastercardfdn.org. to apply.
- Scroll down and select the institution you wish to apply.
- Click on a visit to log on to the institution website and apply directly from the institution or college of your choice.
Now note that some institutions partnering with the MasterCard Foundation will like you to pay for an application fee while applying for the program.
Now here is the good news for you MasterCard ask all applicant to pay for any application fee required and once you are awarded scholarship MasterCard will reimburse you back your money while they take up every responsibility for your program.
I wish you success….