When you hear the word Facebook Dating, what really comes to your mind? Do you know that most people use the word date, but they still find it hard to know what it is all about? In this write-up, we shall be explaining to you How To build your private Facebook Dating profile without stress.
Facebook Dating is a new dating app feature that was launched by Facebook in 2019. The service functions as a location-based social and dating application utilizing one of the giants of social media’s advanced algorithms to help you match and start romantic relationships.
On Facebook dating, you can find a long-lasting relationship that can lead to marriage, All you need to do is to follow the procedures on How Facebook Dating can work for you.
How to Activate Facebook Dating Profile
For you to build your private Facebook Dating profile, you must set up a Facebook account. Since the dating feature draws information from your regular profile, you should fill it out as much as possible in the other to enable you to find your partner, you need
- Open the Facebook app
- Tap the hamburger menu in the top-right of your feed.
- Then tap Dating.
- You follow the prompts to set up your dating profile.
- Thereafter, you share your location and choose a photo, you’re dating profile will be generated using information from your Facebook account.
- Then you can customize your Facebook Dating profile by adding more information, photos, and even posts from Instagram.
- Tap Done when you’re satisfied.
How to Delete a Facebook Dating Profile
Do you know that it is possible to delete your Facebook Dating profile without deleting your regular Facebook profile, but deleting your account will remove you from Facebook Dating? For you to delete your Facebook dating profile, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
- Tap the gear on the screen where Facebook suggests profiles to access the settings.
- Tap the General tab.
- Tap Delete Profile under the account.
- Select a reason for quitting Facebook Dating, then tap Next.
Hope this was helpful to you?.