Bangkok Government Scholarship 2021 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for masters and Ph.D. This Scholarship covers 100% of tuition fees and a monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16.000 Baht.
Bangkok Government Scholarship 2021
Chulalongkorn University is the national and oldest university in Thailand and was established in 1917. It is one of the national research universities and supported by the office of national education standards and quality assessment of Thailand.
This university has a wide range of degree programs, discipline, and research areas for domestic and international students. Scholarships abroad 2021. Thailand Government Scholarships 2021 for international students.
This University is a highly ranked global university with following details for students:
- University Create graduates with academic abilities, modern skills, and makes leaders
- Pioneer in the integration of knowledge Creative innovation in teaching and research
- Creating academic and research work at an international level
- Bringing knowledge to drive national development and Thai society sustainably.
1)The term of the scholarship can not be extended
2)Recipients of the scholarships are not allowed to defer the period of the scholarship acceptance once the scholarship has been granted by the University.
3)Recipients are not allowed to accept any off-campus employment in Thailand during the term of the scholarship.
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law, Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM), Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies, International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR)
- Medical Sciences, Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies and Veterinary Science and Technology
- 2 years for Masters Degree
- 3 years for Doctoral Degree
Bangkok Government Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fees (Fees/ special fees charged by the faculty or the programme of students’ choice are excluded. Advanced arrangement between the students and the faculty/ programme is needed).
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16.000 Baht.
- The airfare of each leg that must not exceed 20.000 Baht for students from African countries and 12,000 Baht for students from Asian countries. (Students must pay for their tickets and this amount will be reimbursed upon their arrival to Chulalongkorn University.
Eligibility Criteria for Bangkok Government Scholarships
To be eligible for Bangkok Government Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any programme at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 2.75 for their undergraduate studies and not lower than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 computer-based and IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
- Applicant must be not over 35 years of age.
- Faculty members and researchers and academic stuff, who will return to teach/ work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University are preferred.
Documents Required for the Application Period
- Complete Application Form with a Photograph
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
The last date to apply for the Thai Government Scholarship 2021 at Chulalongkorn University Scholarship is 15th October 2020 for the January 2021 intake.
How to Apply for the Thai Scholarship
Detailed information to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship can be found by visiting the official website. Because the Application Process is by Post. In order to apply Please Visit the Official website of Chulalongkorn University.