For all those who have been waiting for the Australia Awards Scholarships, here is the opportunity for you to apply. The Australia Awards have been announced. Australia’s biggest annual fully-funded scholarship applications have just announced! Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 in Australia are long term fully-funded awards. Students from partner countries of Australia are eligible to apply and avail of this opportunity.
Australia Awards Scholarships
Australia Awards Scholarships, a cornerstone of the Australian Government’s development assistance program for Africa, provide access to postgraduate education, training and professional development opportunities for suitably qualified Africans from eligible countries. On their return to the workplace, Australia Awards Scholarships Alumni are expected to contribute actively to development in their home countries.
Please note: That there are two categories of Award: Australian Awards Scholarships for Masters to undertake higher degree studies in Australia at Masters level. And Australia Awards Scholarships for Short Courses, to undertake short-term, targeted professional training courses, in Australia and/or in Africa, in a range of development-focused sectors.
The Australia Awards Scholarship 2021 is a full scholarship program. It will cover:
- Return economy class tickets.
- On arrival, a one-off establishment allowance will be provided
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Living expenses will be provided.
- Overseas Medical health insurance while on scholarship will be covered.
- Supplementary academic support
- Allowance for research fieldwork will be provided.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Undergraduate or Postgraduate Programmes that are related to your country’s priority areas for development are listed on the participating country profiles.
- Agriculture/Food Security
- Public Policy (including public sector management, public sector reform, trade, international diplomacy)
- Environmental Management
- Natural Resource Management (including mining-related subjects)
- Technical and Vocational Education & Training (available for Short Courses only)
- Energy (including Natural Gas and Oil Technology)
- Natural Resource Management
- Transport (including Ports, Roads and Airports Management)
- A candidate applying for the Australian Government Scholarship 2021 should be a permanent citizen of the eligible country.
- A candidate must not be a citizen of Australia.
- A candidate must have 12 years of education if applying for an undergraduate degree program or 16 years of education if applying for a master’s degree program.
- A candidate applying for a master’s degree program should be under the age of 45 years.
- A candidate must have an impact plan for development.
- A candidate should be committed to coming back to his country after degree completion for at least two years.
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales (including ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Tasmania (including
- The Australian Maritime College)
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
How to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarship
Students can apply for scholarship through Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 application or by mail.
- All candidates are instructed to first check the application deadline according to their country, as it varies from one country to another.
- Few countries would require applications along with required documents in hard-copy whereas other countries may accept your application online.
- If a candidate is applying through Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS), he needs to register himself online and get the registration number.
- After signing up, you may require to upload your required documents on the portal.
- If a candidate is applying by mail, then he needs to find the mailbox address according to the country.
- Documents sending by mail should be done before the deadline.
- The Australia Awards Scholarships application deadline is April 30, 2021.