|University:||University of Laval|
|Study Level:||Masters degree|
|Eligibility:||All nationality, except France|
|Closing Date:||Mentioned on School official website|
The Laval University has provided scholarships for international students to study in Canada on the purpose to promote academic excellence by offering scholarships to foreign students who are citizens of an African or European country (other than France and French-speaking Belgian students1) and are admitted to a master’s program at University Laval.
This scholarship is worth $7,000 per year for each student and is renewable once, subject to compliance with the faculty’s criteria of excellence and upon the research director’s recommendation and faculty approval.
The studentships are awarded within the following faculties:
- Faculty of Law,
- Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies,
- Faculty of Forestry, Geography and Geomagnetic,
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences,
- Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Music,
- Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Philosophy,
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Food,
- Faculty of Educational Sciences,
- Faculty of Science and Engineering,
- Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of Social Sciences, and
- Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies.
- At the deadline indicated below, must have submitted a complete application package at University Laval in an eligible first master’s programme and have been accepted in this program.
- Applicants should a foreign student who is a citizen of an African or European country other than France.
- Applicants who graduated from a public university accredited by the ministry of higher education in your country of origin. For private institutions, eligibility is determined when the file is reviewed.
- Applicants are registered full time for the two first semesters in the programme of study for which the program was granted.
How to Apply for Laval University Master’s Scholarships
To start, you have to create an account at Laval University official portal here. The first part of the Laval University account registration form is a questionian, which after selecting the appropriate options, then you click on “Carry on”.
Now, the main Form to create your Laval University account opens.
Once you click “Create” the page loads a notification letting you know that your account registration was successful. Also letting you that your email address becomes your login ID.
Click “Finish” button and login to your email to complete the verification process by clicking on the verification link sent to your email.
You will then be redirected to login page with a notification letting you know that your have verified your account.
Now click on the login button to login back on the site and navigate to admission and start your profile creation.